- A group, collection, category or set sharing characteristics or attributes.
- A social grouping, based on job, wealth, etc. In Britain, society is commonly split into three main classes; upper class, middle class and working class.
- The division of society into classes.
- Admirable behavior; elegance.
- A group of students in a regularly scheduled meeting with a teacher.
- A series of lessons covering a single subject.
- A group of students who commenced or completed their education during a particular year. A school class.
- A category of seats in an airplane, train or other means of mass transportation.
- A rank in the classification of organisms, below phylum and above order; a taxon of that rank.
- Best of its kind.
- A grouping of data values in an interval, often used for computation of a frequency distribution.
- A collection of sets definable by a shared property.
- A group of people subject to be conscripted in the same military draft, or more narrowly those persons actually conscripted in a particular draft.
- A set of objects having the same behavior (but typically differing in state), or a template defining such a set.
- One of the sections into which a Methodist church or congregation is divided, supervised by a class leader.